Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Expecting Your Suggestions About Mixbus Installation.
Hello friends. Hopefully, you are well and good. My computer has a problem (Unable to install Mixbus Software). .  Have you any other suggestions in this regard? If yes, please provide me if possible.
Hi Garygoode
Some details about your computer could help ahswering. OS, memory, number of cores etc.
What do you mean "unable", what happens when hitting setup? Which MB version?
best
Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(09-29-2022, 06:02 AM)Garygoode Wrote: My computer has a problem (Unable to install Mixbus Software). .  Have you any other suggestions in this regard? If yes, please provide me if possible.

If Windows isn't familiar with certain software it'll sometimes warn you when you come to download it or install it. But there's usually a button which allows you to continue anyway. Is that the problem you're seeing?

If that's not the problem, the most likely explanation is that you're trying to install 64-bit Mixbus but you're only running 32-bit Windows. Or if that's not the case, it'll most likely be an issue with your anti-virus software.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!