Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting multiple separated regions in one time
I recorded a poet reading her poems, all on one project, each region is one poem, named, and I want now to export each ones as a different file named by the name of the region.
Is there a way to do it all at the same time or do I have to select each region and export them one by one?
Thank you…
Maybe dragging the regions in different tracks and exporting as stems it gives as many audio files as the number of tracks.
I have never done it only read about stem export in another thread some days ago
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(09-13-2022, 12:28 AM)Jon from Mars Wrote: I recorded a poet reading her poems, all on one project, each region is one poem, named, and I want now to export each ones as a different file named by the name of the region.
Is there a way to do it all at the same time or do I have to select each region and export them one by one?
Thank you…

You have to use Ranges for that. Make shure you have the "Range Markers" Ruler visible on top of your timeline.
Select all Regions/Poems, Region Menue->Ranges->Add Range Maker per Region will create a Range for every Region. You can quickly rename them in the Editor List's (Shift-L) lowest Tab "Ranges & Marks"
After your Ranges are defined go to the Export Window (Alt-E) and open the 2nd Tab "Time Span" and select all your Poem-Ranges for export.
Each Range will be a separate File (for each added File Format), so selecting 5 Ranges and selecting 2 File Formats (like wav and mp3) will Render all 10 Files in one pass.