Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
popunder!!! (argh...)
So, I go to rename a marker, and looks like both screens FREEZE. But no - the popup dialog is actually "popunder" ( hidden from view under the window).
How can I get Mixbus to put dialog boxes ON TOP where they belong? i only notice this behavior after I upgraded to latest MixBus 8
running win10, latest fully updated version 21H2
PS: this behavior only happens when I have the editor FULL SCREEN
PPS: I now also see this popunder behavior from the "add Tracks" dialog - even when the editor is NOT full screen. Sad
(09-06-2022, 08:09 PM)rockandroller Wrote: PS: this behavior only happens when I have the editor FULL SCREEN

Hi rockandroller - I've been trying to reproduce it this morning but after a dozen attempts, only one of them resulted in the Rename box being behind the Editor window and I couldn't make it happen again (even in Full Screen mode).

If you (or anyone) can come up with some steps that make it repeatable, please print them here and I'll be happy to flag it up to the main developers.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Also been trying to replicate issue on macOS and not seeing any similar behaviour
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
I still occasionally get this opening a (mixBus!!) reverb plugin... its POPUNDERS the mixer screen - sometimes revealing just an edge that protrudes.
After opening/closing screens, the top half of the plugin is visible, the rest of of it clipped. Had to close and open the UO again...
(10-01-2022, 10:08 PM)rockandroller Wrote: I still occasionally get this opening a (mixBus!!) reverb plugin... its POPUNDERS the mixer screen - sometimes revealing just an edge that protrudes.
After opening/closing screens, the top half of the plugin is visible, the rest of of it clipped. Had to close and open the UO again...

What is your screen config: single monitor, dual of equal dimension or multi with different sizes ?
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(10-01-2022, 10:38 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 10:08 PM)rockandroller Wrote: I still occasionally get this opening a (mixBus!!) reverb plugin... its POPUNDERS the mixer screen - sometimes revealing just an edge that protrudes.

What is your screen config: single monitor, dual of equal dimension or multi with different sizes ?

Its dual, both are same resolution (1920x1080)