Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play shortcut not working while in XT-Plugin
Hi guys, just woundering if it is normal behavior (and then why). When I work and tweak my XT-Plugins my standard shortcuts such as play/stop via keyboard do not work anymore. I have to click first in the edit window, use my shortcut and go back to plugin to tweak it any further. That slows down my workflow a lot, when working on single parts. Is that standard behavior or do I miss out on any option? I did try that keyboard symbol in theĀ upper right corner and it does not change anything about it. Any hints?
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
It has been like that for long in case of a lot any other 3rd party plugins as well. Never cared to report since depending on the MB version which plugins do like that is randomly different. With the lots of plugins I have, to select these ones and report would mean no sense, just waste of time. May say I got used to itSad
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
thank you Tassy, I just came about it and it really slows down work, but perhaps this is a chance as well Sad
When dialing in some delay or reverb at a specific part of a song, one has to be very quick with the mouse (or not to lazy to connect the controller.. perhaps I'll do that next time Big Grin)
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
Hope they fix this,