Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOP
Loop range random loops or plays on.
V8.1.268
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Tassy, I have been testing loop in 268 on macOS and so far cannot replicate.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Made a new session just some tracks. loop is the same.
is there any new setup in the prefrences maybe I do not know about to get it work?
Windows 7/64
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Tassy are you talking recorded tracks, MIDI or Cues ?
Also are you using any exotic plugins.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
I imported recorded tracks. Not my recording.
New issue: no loop cursors anywhere, nevertheless it plays the loop.
wanted to screenrecord it to show (BandiCam) but when it was on the play went without looping.
I have experienced a lot other things in the past long years that when wanted to screen record, the issue dissapeared (got solved)
funny. I guess something gets stuck in windows or in MB and no one knows what can kill it. Now the bndicam did.
hard to reproduce, just hapens random

No cursor but playnig loop = (I think) the deletion of the loop has no effect.
Selecting a loop but playing on = (I think) the loop command is bugy
I succeded to record one of the issues: after removing the loop playhead jumps back to the start where the loop was and stops. Play shold go on further but it does not
https://www.dropbox.com/s/81baol03e3s1vz...e.mp4?dl=0

in V6 and all before loop worked well
Just to the left of the Editor's timecode window there's a button saying Follow Range. And just below it is another button saying Auto Return . Sometimes I've found that Auto Return can show as engaged - even though I'm sure I didn't press it.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
What you say also shows that sometning is bugy with the playhead motion and its options.They do not communicate as supposed.

Auto return I use almost all the time if I stop the play (do some tweaks) and want to start playing from the same spot again. It seems working like that on my gear. The loop produces dfferent issues.