Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
won't stop locks up
Sometimes when working on a project I can't stop the transport no matter which stop button I push and mixbus locks up-doesen't respond to anything- can't shut down- I have to shut down the computer. Not certain but I believe it has something to do with Kontakt 4. Any ideas?
A bit more info needed: MB version? Win version?. New install? Before OK?...
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(08-02-2022, 11:11 AM)Tassy Wrote: A bit more info needed: MB version? Win version?. New install? Before OK?...
Wndows 7--16 GB--M Audio Delta AP192-- 32C version8.0.106. Not a new install-- DSP low 30%. Haven't seen this before. Thanks.
A great deal of bugfixes done since 8.0...
Latest version 8.1.268. I suggest to download from Harrison site trial and see whether the issue got solved
best
Tassy
also win7/64
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(08-03-2022, 11:30 AM)Milt Wrote: 32C version8.0.106

Ver 8.0.106 had a crash which happened while re-drawing the timeline. Most often it'd happen when zooming although manually scrolling the timeline could cause it too. So I guess playback might also crash because that also involves scrolling the timeline.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(08-02-2022, 11:01 AM)Milt Wrote: Not certain but I believe it has something to do with Kontakt 4. Any ideas?

I never could get Kontakt 4 to work for me.  It slowed down everything to the point that was unusable.  That player is one hungry monster.  At least for me it was. I was trying to use the drummica plugin by Sennheiser.