Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deactivated track
Met some funny thing: I had a kick and another kick track in a session, the later I deactivated
When soloing the AG gtrs I heard the kick as well. This deactivated track ceased sounding only after deleting it.

Tried with some other tracks to deactivate whether gives sound but no other track behaved like that.
Could be that this track got somehow corrupt? 
Any idea?
thanks
Tassy

32C v8.1 latest
win7/64
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
I tried some experiments here but the only strange thing I noticed was that Activate (on a Mixer channel) is greyed-out when the transport's in Play mode - whereas Track->Toggle Active can still be clicked, even while the transport's moving (although it just gets ignored). But of course you mightn't notice that if you had lots of tracks and that particular one wasn't visible in the Editor.. Maybe it was something like that??
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
I deactivated this track on the track header menu (untick) the track header was grayed out.
on the mixer strip (up) active also grayed and well in sync with the editor grayed track.
I saw the kick track on the screen. Does not seem to be easily reproduced.
I remeber having found issues with certain tracks some time that reminded me to the Excel5 software long ago that had some cells that simply did not recognise in it any command like "= D3*A4" some maths things. Could a track in MB got also such "corrupt"?
This track of mine neglected the unticked activ command.
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,