Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting back to basics
Wink 
Something has changed and I don't know how to change it back.  So how do I go back to factory defaults??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win11
Intel Core i7-9700K 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo
'
Mixbus 10.0.0 PRO
(rev 10.0)
Intel 64-bit
Do you mean the vertical grid lines? Look to the right of the button that says Snap and you'll see that you're currently set to Triplets->1/6 (16th triplet). So maybe try switching it to something else temporarily and see if they re-appear. If not, it might be a colour issue. On my system the vertical lines tend to be white or light grey. But in your image they look much darker.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(05-23-2022, 02:28 PM)rafone Wrote: Something has changed and I don't know how to change it back.  So how do I go back to factory defaults??
By the screenshot you are using 32Cv8 which release of v8 are you on ?
I had a similar thing whilst beta testing but could not replicate.
There is one thing I have never seen before... your tempo 1/4= 146
I can understand the 146 but I have only ever seen the note icon ♩not the 1/4.
You might want to check with support mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
To reset preferences https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...ser-topics
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
That's interesting Dingo. I had the opposite problem when beta testing - i.e. grid lines kept appearing for some reason (when I normally have them disabled). I thought it was only affecting me but maybe there's a more general problem?
While I've been investigating this I've hit another problem that's confusing me...

Generally speaking if I hit '=' or '-' while in the Editor window it'll zoom the timeline in or out. But after switching the grid modes a few times '-' will move the cursor backwards by about 40 or 50 seconds (without changing the zoom factor).

Is anyone else seeing this? Or does it make sense?

[Edit...] Hmmm... a misunderstanding on my part maybe. '-' on the numeric keypad works differently from the one on the main keyboard  Blush
(05-24-2022, 03:05 AM)Dingo Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 02:28 PM)rafone Wrote: Something has changed and I don't know how to change it back.  So how do I go back to factory defaults??
which release of v8 are you on ?
Mixbus 32C 8.0.17
(rev 8.0-17-g39fc2c0f9f)
Intel 64-bit
Win11
Intel Core i7-9700K 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo
'
Mixbus 10.0.0 PRO
(rev 10.0)
Intel 64-bit