Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Daw Batman! 4.0 looks 5 stars!
Omg! I just logged on and saw the new Ardour 4.0! This looks SERIOUS!
Shaking in excitement and anticipation of Harrison Mixbus 3.0 now for sure!
If you haven't checked it out yet.....What are you waiting for!? Smile
Life is Good! ....thinking about selling my licenses to most/all my other collected daws now for sure, knowing they will get no screen time! Wink
~Budget Hobbyist
(04-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Greg Rband Wrote: Omg! I just logged on and saw the new Ardour 4.0! This looks SERIOUS!
Life is Good! ....thinking about selling my licenses to most/all my other collected daws now for sure, knowing they will get no screen time! Wink

Yeees, yesterday I was testing new version of ardour 4, is amazing!! Now is harrison turn...maybe Big Grin

BTW: Nice Spock avatar Smile
Mixbus 2.5+3.x+4.x / Mixbus32c 3.x+4.x / Ubuntu 17.10 Linux & Windows 7 & macOS 10.13 High Sierra / i7@4Ghz 16G RAM / RME Digi 9652 & RME HDSPe RayDAT / Icon QCon Pro + QCon Ex / Mackie 32*8
I think so mbarhon! I'm sure Harrison Mixbus will make it even more amazing!
I tried it a little last night on my OSX Yosemite and it was fine. I got a little lost in some things as I'm new to the previous version, but I trust it's just a get used to it thing. It looks to have lots of capabilities.......
On Spock, it was originally a tribute to him, but I like it so it stays! Smile

(04-19-2015, 02:17 AM)mbarhon Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Greg Rband Wrote: Omg! I just logged on and saw the new Ardour 4.0! This looks SERIOUS!

Yeees, yesterday I was testing new version of ardour 4, is amazing!! Now is harrison turn...maybe Big Grin

BTW: Nice Spock avatar Smile
~Budget Hobbyist
Yesterday I gave it a quick test drive on my Linux audio setup. It's amazing! Mixbus 3 will be nice! Smile
Joe Giampaoli
===============
Never tie a ship to a single anchor
nor life to a single hope...
Hi Joe, nice to see you back.
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(04-23-2015, 05:14 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: Hi Joe, nice to see you back.

Hey madmaxmiller! Sorry for the delay, visiting my hometown at the moment. Thanks and cheers! Cool
Joe Giampaoli
===============
Never tie a ship to a single anchor
nor life to a single hope...