Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loved 32C Channel & Bus so much I got all the plugins
There's a lot of competition in the channel strip space. When you consider the best plugins, it's almost less about quality and more about features/needs/usability and preference. Or... Workflow, really.

And workflow is what makes me love 32C Channel & Bus. The usability of just the right features, the channel/bus relationship, even the spacing of the controls. But also the sound -- if you do the "every track, every submix bus" thing it really adds up to its own unique sound. I like to put the EQs before the compressors, and of course I love the tape drive.

So then I tried Drum Flow. WHOA. I hesitated at first because it looked imposing, but it's actually easy to understand if you just look at it section by section... And Drum Character!? The idea of being able to shape the tone of different parts of a drum hit is wild!

So next was Vocal Flow. The visuals on the de-esser, super helpful... And it has all the shaping power you would expect -- but then integrated options for chorus, delay, and reverb?!  Cool!  I'm think I might be able to use this for more than just vocals.

At that point I was facing the Harrison sale at Plugin Boutique and I just went all in. I got everything. Full suite... And as it turns out, all the plugins are great. The RTA displays are helpful in the EQs. I guess I should have expected that since I love Mixbus32c, but it's awesome to bring these plugins into other DAWs too!

Now I'm crossing my fingers for a GVerb+ VST and maybe even a 32c Master Bus plugin. Those would be instant-buys for me!
Agreed the 32C and Flow series are amazing tools, Drum Flow is so quick and being able to turn a soggy limp kick drum into a tight thumping beast is pretty damn impressive Smile
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
They are great and will be my main tool for everything if Bus plugin updates metering on Drive. Till then,this is just one plugin purchased and not used...