Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing fader values
I have Mixbus32c v8.0.17.  For some reason, which you guys probably already know about, my fader values are gone.  It's just lines and no reference.  (see attached pic) Is there a fix for this?  I'm running Windows 11 Pro if that matters.  I couldn't find a thread on this in the forum, but please let me know if a solution has already been shared and I missed it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Missing fader lines is a known issue and a fix will be out with next hot fix release.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-27-2022, 01:21 AM)Dingo Wrote: Missing fader lines is a known issue and a fix will be out with next hot fix release.

Thank you!
(04-27-2022, 01:21 AM)Dingo Wrote: Missing fader lines is a known issue and a fix will be out with next hot fix release.

Is there any kind of ETA on this hot fix?  I'm having to continue in version 6 (in Windows 11) because of this.  I don't like buying a product that doesn't work.  If there's a big delay on this, can I get my money back?  Tempo mapping isn't usable, UI things aren't what I'd expect to just be standard.  I love showing off this DAW to my peers in the industry, but this isn't working for me to own a copy of v8 and not have it function to my expectations like previous versions.  Just trying to record for a session isn't nearly as stable as I need it to be.  Please get these features worked out.  I started on v4 and have enjoyed the ride, but this isn't acceptable for a regularly used DAW.  No way is it viable to rely on such a program for a professional environment.
If you do not like buying things that do not work why did you buy win11?Smile
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(06-17-2022, 08:52 AM)Tassy Wrote: If you do not like buying things that do not work why did you buy win11?Smile

Try and buy/order a new Windows computer with Windows 10 now...
I haven't seen the first thing in my experience that Windows 11 doesn't work where 10 or 7 does.

And maybe he didn't "buy" 11 since it is free for anyone on 10 that has a computer that supports it.
@sirpas:

It is never our intent to launch imperfect software, BUT the reality is that 7.2 was more polished than 7.0. And similarly we will shortly publish 8.1 and further updates to improve the 8.0 version.

The .0 releases are where we incorporate large new features (like 'nutempo' and the Cue Page) ... subsequent updates provide fixes, improvements, and smaller features to complement those new major features.

We are working very quickly to bring you the next update; but like any artisitic human endeavor we can't anticipate exactly when it will be ready.

-Ben