Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V8 Stem Export - Reimport Exported Audio in one step
I haven't upgraded to MB32 v8 yet. I watched Nathan's "Print Your Tracks in Mixbus32c V8" video. A single process Export/Import of original tracks with committed DSP is enticing. I also use AmpliTube 5 and Superior Drummer. Once I've done guitars, bass and drums I usually don't change the amps or SD3 processing but it's nice to have the option to go back to the hidden tracks if needed. 
Its a very good thing to commit to the sounds as you are tracking. Printing tracks helps with this process but you still get the benefit of pulling up the original tracks and tweaking something if you need to. Download the demo and let me know how you like it.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
https://youtu.be/XW_ZbFXZFVg
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-23-2022, 09:29 PM)Nathan@Harrison Wrote: Its a very good thing to commit to the sounds as you are tracking.  Printing tracks helps with this process but you still get the benefit of pulling up the original tracks and tweaking something if you need to.  Download the demo and let me know how you like it.

Hi Nate, 

Your efforts making that video sold me on upgrading - thanks!

I spent a few hours in version 8 last night - there is a lot more new functionality than I expected. Originally I was thinking only EDM guys use stuff like the cue list and clip functionality but after playing with it I think I may use it for my rock songwriting. 

The scaling features helped me get a mixer and record view on my 4K monitor that's more legible but includes everything I need to see. 

The plugin features are better, when it's scanning it gives better feedback on what is happening. The whole layout is better, 

I think it's handling the DSP load of my plugins better also. 

Doug
(04-24-2022, 09:10 AM)dsteinschneider Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 09:29 PM)Nathan@Harrison Wrote: Its a very good thing to commit to the sounds as you are tracking.  Printing tracks helps with this process but you still get the benefit of pulling up the original tracks and tweaking something if you need to.  Download the demo and let me know how you like it.

Hi Nate, 

Your efforts making that video sold me on upgrading - thanks!

I spent a few hours in version 8 last night - there is a lot more new functionality than I expected. Originally I was thinking only EDM guys use stuff like the cue list and clip functionality but after playing with it I think I may use it for my rock songwriting. 

The scaling features helped me get a mixer and record view on my 4K monitor that's more legible but includes everything I need to see. 

The plugin features are better, when it's scanning it gives better feedback on what is happening. The whole layout is better, 

I think it's handling the DSP load of my plugins better also. 

Doug

Glad to hear you are liking the new version. Many more features will be added very soon.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio