Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RuCo 32F Controller [Owner with Questions]
Hi Everyone, 

It's been a bit since I've posted but always nice to read along.  A while back I acquired a RuCo 32F Control Surface and I'm really happy with it overall.  I know that the community exists mostly on Facebook, but I no longer hold an account there.  I just had a couple of questions I was hoping I could find answers to, that I'm not seeing on FB, or the RuCo website.  I've written to Russell but my understanding is he has been a bit under the weather and buried with work, so I figured I would ask here.  See below and thanks in advance!

- On FB Russell mentioned a RuCo manual was on the way, has that been released?

- Since I have the 32F [fader] version I am seeing there is an input for a power supply.  I'm gathering this is to control the motorized fader, but I can't seem to find any information on what power supply is needed [voltage, pin arrangement, etc].  Anyone have one they could clue me in?

- My RuCo is working well, but also curious about any firmware updates, and how I go about checking the current version, and updating [kind of goes with the manual question]
Cheers, 
Craig M.

it's chaos, be kind