Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 8 mixer layout
Hi,

I seem to have problems getting MB 8 layout to stay how I want it. Whenever I open a project or create a new one, the mixer page opens pretty much like this on my 5K (5120 × 2160 pixels) display:

[Image: MixbusMixer.png]

The left side of the bus channel group is pretty much in the middle of the screen and there’s a good amount of empty and un-usable real estate to the right before the master channel. That leaves some of the track channels invisible. Sometimes, not always, I manage to move the bus channels more to the right – but when I open the project next time, they’re back in the middle.

The layout stayed pretty much how I wanted it in Mixbus 7. So what has changed and is there a way I haven’t yet find to get the bus channels to stay where I want them to be?

Thanks,

Mwah
Asus PRIME X299-A • Intel Core i9-9820X 3,2 GHz • 128 GT RAM • SSL 12 UAD-2 Octo + Quad + Duo • Windows 11 • Cakewalk by Bandlab • Cubase Pro 13 • Kontakt 7 • Adobe Audition CC • Harrison Mixbus 32C • Latest UAD software

It's probably not relevant but does it still happen if the Mixer List is showing? Click on View->Mixer: Show Mixer List
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Yes, it does.
I reported this behavior to Nathan a couple weeks ago.

Cheers!
Patrick
I do notice this as well. The team is looking into this.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
I actually just tried this again in a few different ways and upon reopening the session the Mixbus pane was in the same spot as I saved it.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
I think this issue should be fixed for you in the v8.0.106 update.

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/thread-10661.html
(04-14-2022, 01:58 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: I think this issue should be fixed for you in the v8.0.106 update.

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/thread-10661.html

Thanks! Downloading now.

All the best,

Mwah
Asus PRIME X299-A • Intel Core i9-9820X 3,2 GHz • 128 GT RAM • SSL 12 UAD-2 Octo + Quad + Duo • Windows 11 • Cakewalk by Bandlab • Cubase Pro 13 • Kontakt 7 • Adobe Audition CC • Harrison Mixbus 32C • Latest UAD software