Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FADE IN "Bug" during Export
I m trying to Export a Mix and regardless of the format Mixbus makes a few seconds fade in on exported file and it makes strange click/noise at the begining of the song! Why??? How to avoid this? Tryed realtime export but no help..
Every region has a short Fade-in/out by default. This is to prevent clicks in case a region does not start silent. You can disable this in Session > Properties > Fades > Region Fades active.

Quote:it makes strange click/noise at the begining of the song!

This is not normal. Can you elaborate? Is it part of the exported file? Does it happen with all sessions? Perhaps any reverb plugins that are not correctly reset?
It's long fade in JUST on Exported file. Song starts 3,4 sec later with small Fade in. It just skips with silence first few seconds of the song. This is not hapening in playback only in exported file.
Is this Mixbus 8.0?
Click sound on begining is maybe because some plugin and that is not an issue cause i will re export a file from another program but with fade i can't do anything...
(03-23-2022, 04:11 PM)x42 Wrote: Is this Mixbus 8.0?

No. 7
Should i try update?
Perhaps try the demo of v8 first.

There have been various fixes regarding export alignment.
(03-23-2022, 04:12 PM)milanradjen Wrote: Click sound on begining is maybe because some plugin and that is not an issue cause i will re export a file from another program but with fade i can't do anything...

So you have a few seconds silence and then a short fade-in in your session but instead it exports a long fade-in over the total time (silence+short fade)?
is the silence part just empty or is it within a region?

MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(03-23-2022, 04:10 PM)milanradjen Wrote: It's long fade in JUST on Exported file. Song starts 3,4 sec later with small Fade in. It just skips with silence first few seconds of the song. This is not hapening in playback only in exported file.

What file format are you exporting to ? Double check that the time span is set correctly.
Does the start mark align with the beginning of your fade in or is it two seconds earlier ?
Also one thing that comes to mind is that if you export to CD and burn a disc often there is a two second 'silence' before track start.

https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...ting-files
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
It was just a strange bug. V8 solved the issue. Tnx everybody..