Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busses out of order
When using Behringer X touch (with one extender) as a control surface, the order of the mixbusses is incorrect. If I select “Busses”, using the button just below the main display screen, the channel strips display the bus names. However, starting at the far left fader, the first bus to be displayed is bus 9, followed by 10, 11, and 12. Then bus 1 shows up, followed by 2 through 8.

Thoughts anyone?
(03-06-2022, 10:13 PM)Brian Mills Wrote: When using Behringer X touch (with one extender) as a control surface, the order of the mixbusses is incorrect. If I select “Busses”, using the button just below the main display screen, the channel strips display the bus names. However, starting at the far left fader, the first bus to be displayed is bus 9, followed by 10, 11, and 12. Then bus 1 shows up, followed by 2 through 8.

Thoughts anyone?

When in channel mode: are the tracks correct? Maybe you have swapped the extender and the X-touch in the setup?
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
MMM, nope, it doesn't matter which "mode". The Busses are always out of order. I asked Harrison, and it is apparently a known bug. They are working on fixing it in the script for the q-con, and I'm told that will fix it for the x-touch as well. Not an end of the world issue, just annoying.
Yes a fix this this should be implemented pretty soon.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio