Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cue List ?
Hi, so I have an 2 h concert - Named the Areas with Songnames.
Now I need a Menu where the startpoints(Songnames) of the songs are listed.... like a Cue List/Point that we hab on an Old Otari MTR 90 Tape Machine Wink
So that I can jump to another song.... Any Ideas ?
THX
David
Sure, the region list or ranges and markers list will work for this. Go to the View menu (in the Editor screen) and ensure "Show Editor List" is checked. In th eeditor list you'll see tabs for Tracks & Busses, Sources, Regions, Snapshots, Tracks & Bus Groups, etc.

Depending on how you named these songs (using markers, using regions, using ranges), select either the range list or the regions and marks list.

Note that if you use ranges and want to see the names of your ranges, you have to drag the editor list window quite a ways to the left to be able to see the names.
@dh1340 Window / Locations (or Control+L on macOS) will bring up the Locations window.
Here you can manage your markers: define as a CD marker, lock or hide markers as well as add new markers or ranges, rename to Song names etc.
Use the Goto tab to jump around your 2 hour session.
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...ons-window
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(12-30-2021, 06:31 PM)Dingo Wrote: @dh1340 Window / Locations (or Control+L on macOS) will bring up the Locations window.
Here you can manage your markers: define as a CD marker, lock or hide markers as well as add new markers or ranges, rename to Song names etc.

Yep and you can export your file together with the cue list to make a seamless CD with jump points and CD text.
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(12-30-2021, 12:48 PM)bjohnh Wrote: Sure, the region list or ranges and markers list will work for this. Go to the View menu (in the Editor screen) and ensure "Show Editor List" is checked. In th eeditor list you'll see tabs for Tracks & Busses, Sources, Regions, Snapshots, Tracks & Bus Groups, etc.

Depending on how you named these songs (using markers, using regions, using ranges), select either the range list or the regions and marks list.

Note that if you use ranges and want to see the names of your ranges, you have to drag the editor list window quite a ways to the left to be able to see the names.

Thx , yes I know this, but its quite useless for a cue list, as is shows like " got to : Time".... and yes , I have to make the List way too wide to see the Name....
may there is a way to rearrange this list ?
thx
(12-30-2021, 10:45 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 06:31 PM)Dingo Wrote: @dh1340 Window / Locations (or Control+L on macOS) will bring up the Locations window.

Yep and you can export your file together with the cue list to make a seamless CD with jump points and CD text.
MMM

THX but : Thx , yes I know this, but its quite useless for a cue list, as is shows like " got to : Time".... and yes , I have to make the List way too wide to see the Name....
thx

That's excellent, I somehow didn't know about this one. I'm adding it to my list of tips for Ardour and Mixbus. Thank you!
(12-31-2021, 05:09 AM)dh1340 Wrote:

MMM

THX but : Thx , yes I know this, but its quite useless for a cue list, as is shows like " got to : Time".... and yes , I have to make the List way too wide to see the Name....
thx

Are we talking about the same thing? I can read the names clearly.
Happy New Year,
MMM

Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(12-31-2021, 08:00 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 05:09 AM)dh1340 Wrote:

MMM

thx

Are we talking about the same thing? I can read the names clearly.
Happy New Year,
MMM
Yes we do - but I need it like :" GOTO : NAME_SELECTION" to keep this windows small - the actual "Goto: Time" is senseless for me Wink