Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latency issue in 7.2
Hi there.
I just installed the latest revision (7.2 from 7.1) and now I need to make some adjustments to a mix made in 7.1. When opening the session I find a latency disaster. I think that the sendings through "sends" work correctly but the ones that I do to the "in" of the auxbuses from the output of the track are totally crazy.
I have had this problem before opening sessions from v6 to v7 but a simple restart of the audio engine solved it. This is not working for me this time.
I have thought about installing 7.1 to do the little urgent touch-up that I need, but I can't find any link in forums or on the page.

Thanks.

[M32c W10]
I couldn't find 7.1.97, but here is 7.0.0
Please do not post direct links to MB installers.
If a user needs a different version of the current release please email support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

Older v5 v6 etc releases are available here https://harrisonconsoles.com/harrison-so...downloads/
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(11-23-2021, 12:42 PM)MikeTPR Wrote:
Hi there.
I just installed the latest revision (7.2 from 7.1) and now I need to make some adjustments to a mix made in 7.1. When opening the session I find a latency disaster. I think that the sendings through "sends" work correctly but the ones that I do to the "in" of the auxbuses from the output of the track are totally crazy.
I have had this problem before opening sessions from v6 to v7 but a simple restart of the audio engine solved it. This is not working for me this time.
I have thought about installing 7.1 to do the little urgent touch-up that I need, but I can't find any link in forums or on the page.

Thanks.

[M32c W10]

I have tried to replicate your issue going from a session created in 7.1.54 with Audio Bus and stacks of long delay plugins then opened with 7.2.0 and cannot get the same.
Is there any chance you may have inadvertently disengaged PDC ?

Also you can keep multiple releases of Mixbus on your system without issue, it pays to keep a seperate backup of licenses and installers just in case you have to rebuild your universe.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5