Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XML errors on templates. How do I edit these issues?
Question 
So since probably version 6 (I now have V7 32C v7.1.97) I keep getting similar error with XML files. Not a HUGE deal, as I have no other issues. But I would like to know why I am getting these errors (see below) and would like to prevent this from happening. I open 32C, point to my default template project, and get this below...
"XML ERRORTongueCDATA invalid char value 16  (my path) at line 10616:41" Huh
So how does one edit the XML file? Where do I find it?
Programmers coders out there. I could use your help here.!
On OSX Catalina see signature for what I am on.
THANKS AHEAD! PEACE
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool
Where do you see the errors? I'm guessing when you press the red dot at the top of your editor window? By all means report them to Harrison support but don't think about editing any files as you're likely to do more harm than good (especially if they're not causing any problems!)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(10-19-2021, 02:49 AM)johne53 Wrote: Where do you see the errors? I'm guessing when you press the red dot at the top of your editor window? By all means report them to Harrison support but don't think about editing any files as you're likely to do more harm than good (especially if they're not causing any problems!)

No worries about editing them as I have no idea how to DO THAT! The reason for my post.
I will sent a ticket to HMB support. Thanks
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool
To edit .xml files I use Geany on macOS. https://www.geany.org
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5