Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TapeX any tutorials on this?
I'm ALWAYS interested in new stuff from my favorite DAW 32C. TapeX being just 1 of them.
Are there any tutorials on using TapeX and for that matter any other new additions to MB V7 that I can watch with my popcorn and cat? !!! LOL Cool Big Grin
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool
(10-13-2021, 02:55 PM)rdesanti Wrote: I'm ALWAYS interested in new stuff from my favorite DAW 32C. TapeX being just 1 of them.
Are there any tutorials on using TapeX and for that matter any other new additions to MB V7 that I can watch with my popcorn and cat? !!! LOL Cool Big Grin

Found one: https://youtu.be/bkiKR2BzQqA
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(10-14-2021, 04:29 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 02:55 PM)rdesanti Wrote: I'm ALWAYS interested in new stuff from my favorite DAW 32C. TapeX being just 1 of them.

Found one: https://youtu.be/bkiKR2BzQqA
This was nice, but I would like to see someone really dig into all the features of TapeX Recorder, like the different settings of all the parts on the top and in particular tweaking the settings of ALL OF TapeX/Recorder with a video tutorial for the digital folks. I'm old school from the 80's and actually ran an MCI JH-24, Studers and OTARI multitrack tape machines, so this it a real God send!
- Take care my friend! Big Grin
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool