Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Not Remove Plugin Completely
I have uninstalled Lurssen Mastering Console from my Laptop. Mixbus 32C V 7.1.97 Windows 10 Pro. After I uninstalled Lurssen there still was a Lurssen.dll in my VST folder so I removed it. When I load any session even a new one, I get a warning that VST Blacklist does not exist.  I have cleared all VST paths and re-scanned to no end.  If I put the old stale Lurssen.dll back in my VST folder, the warning goes away.  Is there another place in Mixbus I can clear out old references?  Thanks
Installed things may be put by the installer into a lot different places on the drive and not uninstalled cmpletely by the uninstaller: like commonfiles folder, roaming, in a foler under the name of the producer, in Steinberg folder... etc.
I generally change total commander to show all the hidden files as well and clear everything there.

Blacklist is always created or refreshed by a new snanning for VST. "Blecklist does ot exist" message I never met, best to ask by Harrison direct email about it.
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,