Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo noise after activation
Hello,
I am new to Mixbus but I was real happy with the look and feel of the demo and immediately purchased a license.  Problem is the random noise generated by the demo is still happening.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new files sent after my purchase and it is still generating the random noise as if I am still operating in demo.  The splash screen shows that I am registered also.  Any ideas?

Solved. I copied and pasted one letter too short. It showed up in the splash screen as being registered but not under Window/License manager. Re-pasted and noise is gone.
(09-11-2021, 09:32 PM)lvsranch Wrote: Hello,
I am new to Mixbus but I was real happy with the look and feel of the demo and immediately purchased a license.  Problem is the random noise generated by the demo is still happening.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new files sent after my purchase and it is still generating the random noise as if I am still operating in demo.  The splash screen shows that I am registered also.  Any ideas?

Solved.  I copied and pasted one letter too short.  It showed up in the splash screen as being registered but not under Window/License manager. Re-pasted and noise is gone.

Welcome to Mixbus. Please also keep the license file you should have downloaded - coying it into you home folder licenses Mixbus also and automatically licenses the free minor updates. Btw it's not necessary to download versions again after a purchase. The demo version is a full version (nothing crippled) and only the license file makes the difference. In fact, when you do updates you actually download the "demo" version, install it and done.

Have fun,
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths