Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monitor Section Not Visbile
Hi All, I've tried searching this forum for any type of answer, but couldn't find one. I am hoping someone can help!

I cannot visibly see the 'Monitor' section in MixBus32c 7.1. I tried toggling (mac - shift M) and manually using the menu option. I have tried resizing my window, scrolling all the way over, changing from Mix to Rec or Edit, then back to Mix. I've tried restarting, closing the program and launching it again, going into Preferences and looking for anything Monitor section related.
I just cannot ever get this section to become visible.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it not visible without something else that engages this section?

FYI, I'm on a Mac Mini M1 2020 running latest macOS.
David
MacMini 2020 M1 Ventura 13.6 Upgraded to Sonoma 14.4.1 16GB 512GB + 8TB Ext Storage - Focusrite 18i20+ADA8200+AXE I/O One - SSL UF8+UC1 - MixBus 10
(09-08-2021, 03:13 PM)davidqp Wrote: Hi All, I've tried searching this forum for any type of answer, but couldn't find one. I am hoping someone can help!

I cannot visibly see the 'Monitor' section in MixBus32c 7.1. I tried toggling (mac - shift M) and manually using the menu option. I have tried resizing my window, scrolling all the way over, changing from Mix to Rec or Edit, then back to Mix. I've tried restarting, closing the program and launching it again, going into Preferences and looking for anything Monitor section related.
I just cannot ever get this section to become visible.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it not visible without something else that engages this section?

FYI, I'm on a Mac Mini M1 2020 running latest macOS.

Never mind....I didn't realize this was an option under Session Properties. All fixed after days of banging my head trying to find an answer lol
David
MacMini 2020 M1 Ventura 13.6 Upgraded to Sonoma 14.4.1 16GB 512GB + 8TB Ext Storage - Focusrite 18i20+ADA8200+AXE I/O One - SSL UF8+UC1 - MixBus 10
Monitor strip is explained in the manual - https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...onitor-bus
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.