Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waves plugins issue (SOLVED)
Just updated to 7.1 and immediately see it can't find my Waves VST3 plugin puigChild 660/670 which worked fine in 7.0. I'm guessing I now need to move stuff around. Any thoughts?
v7.1 should adopt the same VST 'paths' that v7.0 used (set in your preferences). if you have 'any' Waves plugins, then it means all your Waves plugins are found.

Generally speaking, Waves plugins are all loaded from a single "shell" plugin, and Waves has control over which plugins can actually appear via their Waves Central app. So if you don't have a license for puigChild installed, it can disappear on you. That is unlike most plugin brands that provide each plugin as a separate .dll with only one plugin per file.

I suggest that you look up the Waves puigChild plugin the new Plugin Manager window; select it there and then take a screenshot of the error message (if any) and send it to our email support.

-Ben
Ben - you were totally correct. It was a Waves issue and had nothing to do with you fine folks. It only took them over a day to fix the faulty registration.