Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Export With Processing - no channels selected
Probably an easy fix. Certain tracks do not stem export if "include track and bus processing" is checked. The warning is "no channels selected!"

For me, it's specifically audio tracks that are fanned out from a vsti return. These are tracks with printed audio regions, not simply empty tracks with live inputs. In fact - I wonder if this has to do with input monitoring being on. Which it is by default on my vsti returns. Toggling input monitoring has no effect on this behavior. Removing track plugins has no effect on this behavior.

32c V7.1
2015 MBP 15" w/ Catalina
I've had this, too. On a vocal mixbus.
Adding that this is becoming a time sensitive issue. Any help from support is appreciated. Know you have a lot going on.
Bump
Any input is appreciated
(08-17-2021, 02:54 PM)Flagfoot Wrote: Bump
Any input is appreciated

Have you written to support directly? The forum is no vendor support channel.
If it's only certain tracks and other tracks do the export, then what's different with these tracks? A bit more information would be good.
The folks at Harrison will be happy to see your session file (session_name.ardour)

Cheers, MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Of course I've emailed support and am working with Nathan on it.
Still curious if anyone else has seen this behavior as - if it wasn't clear - it's a time sensitive question.

Not sure I have any more info than in the original post about what distinguishes working channels from non-exporting-when-apply-fx channels. You're so right - no more posting support questions on the forum for me. Makes total sense now that I think about it.
(08-18-2021, 10:54 PM)Flagfoot Wrote: Of course I've emailed support and am working with Nathan on it.
Still curious if anyone else has seen this behavior as - if it wasn't clear - it's a time sensitive question.

Not sure I have any more info than in the original post about what distinguishes working channels from non-exporting-when-apply-fx channels. You're so right - no more posting support questions on the forum for me. Makes total sense now that I think about it.

I'd be intersted in the outcome anyway. I never had the problem but that doesn't mean it stays that way...
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths