Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M-Audio Firewire 410
Hello, 

I recently bought Mixbus and started to go through the video training, downloaded the audio files, and imported them into the application. When I hit play, the cursor moves, but no audio came out. In the configuration, I selected Line 1/2 for input and the same for output, as I have my other DAW's. After about an hour of trying different things and consulting your forum, I noticed the red flashing button at the top, and decided to try Line 3/4 for the output, and realized the Hardware tab in the Master output suddenly appeared, and the 410 responded. 

It seems to me Mixbus cannot differentiate between the inputs and the outputs if they carry the same number, but are separate. Please advise, I do not wish to make that change for all my DAW's.

Thanks
(08-05-2021, 05:00 PM)wyld2 Wrote: Hello, 

I recently bought Mixbus and started to go through the video training, downloaded the audio files, and imported them into the application. When I hit play, the cursor moves, but no audio came out. In the configuration, I selected Line 1/2 for input and the same for output, as I have my other DAW's. After about an hour of trying different things and consulting your forum, I noticed the red flashing button at the top, and decided to try Line 3/4 for the output, and realized the Hardware tab in the Master output suddenly appeared, and the 410 responded. 

It seems to me Mixbus cannot differentiate between the inputs and the outputs if they carry the same number, but are separate. Please advise, I do not wish to make that change for all my DAW's.

Thanks

Or you have a build-in soundcard on your PC (onboard sound) which is 1-2, hence futher devices start with 3.
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(08-05-2021, 09:36 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 05:00 PM)wyld2 Wrote: Hello, 

Thanks

Or you have a build-in soundcard on your PC (onboard sound) which is 1-2, hence futher devices start with 3.
MMM

Negative, MMM. The onboard audio, displayport audio, and video card audio have been disabled...the 410 is the only audio interface operating.