Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send 2 looped L and R tracks to bus 9 or 11
Hi everyone,

I'm having phase issues when I send 2 tracks panned L and R to busses 9 or 11- both tracks are out of phase with each other.
Only happens with either Buss 9, or Buss 11.
Doesn't happen with Busses 1-8, 10 and 12.
No plugins, and no eq on the tracks.

Anybody else find this happening?

Thanks in advance!!!
Hi BenedictBrown,
welcome to the Mixbus Forum... what release of Mixbus 32C are you running ?
I just did a really quick test in version 7 and am not finding an obvious phase issue with Bus 9 & 11.
Just to be sure, scan your Buses and check there are no blue mutes showing bottom right of the Bus faders.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
BenedictBrown - I don't understand the reference to "looped L and R tracks". Do you mean that each track is feeding the other one somehow?  Huh
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
BenedictBrown, in 32c V7.00 I had odd behavior with one of the mix busses (9 I think) where it wasn't passing audio. This was on win10. Ben's team fixed whatever anomaly was causing it in the first V7.x update. Sorry if you've already done this but if you are ok updating to 7.x the issue may go away.

Obviously it could be any number of things but V7.0 was the only issue I've ever seen with any odd behavior on one or two mix busses and it's been fixed AFAIK.