Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to MIDI, stupid me or mixbus?
Hi folks,
anyone ideas, is it actually possible to setup midi stable? Case is I have a session I recorded some guitars in and now wanted to program drums arround that, so I grabbed my AD, set it up the simple way and tried to play some stuff via novation launchkey. Did not work in that session, so I created a new session, to test, if there is anything wrong with my novation. worked like a charm, but as I cannot import my old session without rendering each track and set up everything again (and probably again and again, as I see no reason why this MIDI stuff does not workand it does randomized stop working), I wonder if there is some magic setting I have to fixe so that my novation works, when mixbus does not want to listen to it. Funfact in the session where I cannot get my novation to work I can navigate via the novationo, but not play a single note, so it kind of works but midi notes don't make their way to the midi instrument.. to any midi instrument. and yes I checked my midi inputs on the specific track. I am out of ideas now...
Best
Arne
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2