Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus and Dante setup
I am trying to setup Mixbus 6 and Dante for broadcast mix. we have Allen & Heat SQ6 with  a Dante card the problem l am having is l cannot see or hear my input tracks from Dante in Mixbus 6. l can see all my inputs from SQ6 in Dante Controller  and also in the Audio Connection Manager in Mixbus 6 but  it looks like Mixbus is not receiving any audio l am new to Mixbus and don't what l am doing wrong, help please thanks Confused
@Abrnat -
Can we presume that you have:
1) Created new audio tracks for each of the Dante inputs you are passing audio on? (MONO tracks are highly advised)
2) Set your channel strip inputs to your Dante interface inputs and not "disk".
3) Record armed your tracks so that incoming audio will be passed to them?
If all of the above have been done, then you should see:
1) Corresponding channel strip audio meter activity.
2) Waveforms being drawn in your Editor Screen's track lanes as you record the incoming audio.

If you have verified the setup, described above, and still see no audio,
then I suspect that your Dante interface is not passing audio to your computer and Mixbus.
(04-22-2021, 12:48 PM)PBuryk Wrote: @Abrnat -
Can we presume that you have:
1) Created new audio tracks for each of the Dante inputs you are passing audio on? (MONO tracks are highly advised)
2) Set your channel strip inputs to your Dante interface inputs and not "disk".
3) Record armed your tracks so that incoming audio will be passed to them?
If all of the above have been done, then you should see:
1) Corresponding channel strip audio meter activity.
2) Waveforms being drawn in your Editor Screen's track lanes as you record the incoming audio.

If you have verified the setup, described above, and still see no audio,
then I suspect that your Dante interface is not passing audio to your computer and Mixbus.

thank you so much I will check all my settings