Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
track going out of sync
On 32C 6, about a third of the way into the track the guitar is getting ahead of the track. I may have screwed  something up in doing some splits this morning. I have  imported the guitar a couple of times to no avail. Is there some kind of alignment function in mixbus that would line the track up? Going through the manual as I type this message, but no luck so far. Thanks for any help.
Had the same issue, like a graphics lag behind the audio or vice versa. Never found a fix.
Try closing, quitting and re-booting, I got that to cure that a time or two, otherwise either split where it gets off time and slide it back to the right alignment. Having people send me tracks to add to a mix used to scare the heck out of me, but it’s actually pretty easy to slide the track around and find where it’a right
Thanks for the replies, I did what you did Clint, I split the track in a couple of places and slid it around until I got it right again
@Milt -
I find I have to do this quite a bit with imported tracks (mostly, from other studios)
and have gotten quite used to the split-n-slide operation.
The source of the issue, I believe, is due to minute inaccuracies of clock, regardless of your recording device,
unless everything is syncing to SMPTE or some other master clock.

Cheers!
Patrick
Thanks  Patrick! Thankfully this is the only time it has happened, and I still believe that I shifted the track somehow when doing splits on other tracks. Probably didn't have lock turned on.