Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG NEWS: Harrison Joins Solid State Logic
(04-17-2023, 01:26 AM)audiosway Wrote: This is seriously awesome news for sure. I was very excited to see that SSL got involved. I use the SSL Native EQ on every mix. For years I was using the Harrison 32C EQ from UAD. I keep supporting every version of MixBus 32C even though I'm not yet using it in production. With version I'm finally starting to seriously look at it though. My mainstay for years has been Pro Tools. At some point I will fully make the jump to MB32C. Just have to hit a spot in my studio's workflow where I can make the transition.

The Harrison 32C console and the SSL 4000 E/G are my two favorite consoles. So, what a great situation this is.

imagine a world where Mixbus is the substrate and you can chose between SSL or Harrison 32C console components in each individual channel strip/busses/master/monitor.....
......where the UC1 works natively with Harrison channel strip components....
OSX, i9 10850k, 64GB, MixBus 32C, Logic Pro X, Metric Halo ULN8 3d & 2882 3d, Icon Qcon Pro X & Icon Qcon Pro XS

Messages In This Thread
RE: BIG NEWS: Harrison Joins Solid State Logic - by whiskeynipple0088 - 04-17-2023, 02:24 PM