Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG NEWS: Harrison Joins Solid State Logic
(04-12-2023, 05:24 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(04-12-2023, 01:42 AM)Dingo Wrote:
(04-11-2023, 06:30 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: great victory for all the Linux haters out there in the audio industry and certainly for Redmond and Cupertino.
Wouldn't be the first time that happens.
MMM
MMM - It's not a matter of Linux haters.
I use macOS because I need a range of applications in the 'real' world that linux just cannot provide.
Yes I may be walking with the devil on the dark side.... but it works, I pay the bills.... that is all I want.
I don't want to lift the hood and pull the motor apart, I am not an IT person just a mixer Smile

Haha yeah that's true. I didn't mean the users, I did mean the vendors. Some of them openly admit it, some play deaf. Sometimes I like to think that Apple is very selective with to whom they reveal their latest API tricks, and so is Microsoft. Vendors who do not play by their rules, will be left behind with every OS update.

MMM

In that case, it would be fair to give an official statement about Linux support one way or the other. Because no one wants to upgrade anymore if the support ends soon.
Small recordingstudio in Finland countryside. Mixbus 10 Pro, AvLinux AVL-MXe 23.2, Rme UFX+, Rme 802, Adam A77X, Genelec 8020c, Genelec 7050b, Yamaha HS7

Messages In This Thread
RE: BIG NEWS: Harrison Joins Solid State Logic - by Sojuzstudio - 04-12-2023, 05:47 AM