Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MB10 Pro and MIDI Learn
Hi All, not sure if I am missing something, but I cannot seem to get MIDI learn to come up in any way. I have enabled Generic MIDI in the the Preferences. Since my trackball and trackpad don't have a middle button I downloaded an app for macOS which allows me to assign three finger on the trackpad to emulate a third (middle) mouse button. This still doesn't work (CMD+Middle Click or CTRL+Middle Click).

Has any mac user successfully used MIDI learn to assign knobs to a controller? I have my SSL UF8 and UC1 working, and can use the SSL 360 Link plugin to assign anything plugins to the controllers. And yes, I have searched this forum and read the manual and watched the Harrison YouTube videos on the subjects. I'm just at a complete standstill.

Huh 

David

Edit: I have found an app that seems to allow a middle button called 'Middle'. It does bring up the 'operate controller now' dialog...I guess you have to specify what MIDI device (protocols) you want to use when you checkmark 'Generic MIDI'. Its a shame there is not an All MIDI option, unless there is and someone can point that out.
David
MacMini 2020 M1 Ventura 13.6 Upgraded to Sonoma 14.4.1 16GB 512GB + 8TB Ext Storage - Focusrite 18i20+ADA8200+AXE I/O One - SSL UF8+UC1 - MixBus 10

Messages In This Thread
MB10 Pro and MIDI Learn - by davidqp - 04-23-2024, 03:05 PM
RE: MB10 Pro and MIDI Learn - by tommym - 04-25-2024, 04:48 AM
RE: MB10 Pro and MIDI Learn - by davidqp - 04-25-2024, 01:10 PM