Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detect and Set Project tempo on audio Import?
I was trying to see if there was an intuitive way to accomplish this today as I'd like to start migrating some of my material into Mixbus but was unable to find anything. Then I located a post here on the forum where the user stated:

"When I receive audio files to mix, I would normally have imported them into Logic, Logic would detect the tempo of the files and ask if I want to set the session at that BPM. The answer is always "Yes". This is a critical first step in any session for me. Foundational even."

Which is exactly what I'm attempting to do within Mixbus as well.

Also noted, somewhere within that same post, another user stated there was a feature request placed for this functionality.

Was it ever implemented or still non-existent???

Really like the sound of the DAW and etc. but finding that these small trivial things of which some are huge time savers simply don't exist.

Hopefully I'm just overlooking it
iMac Pro 27, 3.2GHz 8-Core Intel XEON, 256GB RAM • iMac Pro 27, 3GHz 10-Core XEON, 64GB RAM • Apollo x8p, UAD Satellite Octo • Yamaha XF8 • KORG Oasis • OSX Monterey • OSX Ventura • MixBus 32c • Logic • StudioOne • Cubase

Messages In This Thread
Detect and Set Project tempo on audio Import? - by maestro777 - 11-11-2023, 06:44 PM