Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a new 32C Channel AVA plugin?
(09-14-2021, 03:30 AM)bachstudies Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 02:32 AM)Dingo Wrote: I've been a customer of Harrison for most of my professional career and have always found them to be the fairest and most honest bunch of top people to deal with. I don't know Dan Worrell, and I don't think much of his attitude nor null and void tests but I do know Gary and Ben and all the good folks in Nashville and that's my two cents...

I've also been a customer of Harrison Consoles for a good few years now and I'm mightily disappointed in the findings in Dan Worrall's video. Plus, I can easily recreate the null tests myself using my other stock EQs. I respect Dan more than just about anyone in the audio industry when it comes to extremely accurate information backed up by practical tests/examples. Many others clearly agree with me. If you watched more of his video series you'd see what a great educator he is. I think it is fair to say that a customer expects something beyond what is achievable with a stock EQ in this channel strip or the full Mixbus DAW. That's my own 2¢... I think there's very little point in having further back and forth. I don't need to add anything else personally. Peace.

I think Dan educates just basic stuff, much like TRR. Please present us kindly with your own findings in a way we can reproduce it, thanks. I know I did.

MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths

Messages In This Thread
Is this a new 32C Channel AVA plugin? - by Warevo - 08-16-2021, 04:12 AM