Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison YouTube Channel
Here is a link to Harrison's YouTube Channel - a big thanks to Nathan for all the latest videos
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Dingo -

Thanks for posting this link!
I go there, from time to time, whenever I need a quick refresher on how to do certain things with MB, MB32C or its plugins.
Viewers do need to keep an eye/ear out for the core message in these vids as they are pretty old as far as Mixbus releases go.
They're all still very helpful though!

Cheers!
Patrick
It's pleasantly surprising how active the YouTubers are when it comes to asking questions about MB. I wish they'd come here though! Maybe forums just aren't fashionable any more?  Sad
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
forums are just a old school way of communicating to people, so it fits very well to mixbus Wink isn't it all about doing it the old school way and therefore getting hopefully this good old school vibe and sound in your production? I am not sure if more people in a forum does benefit the overall quality of topics or not.
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
A big advantage of the forum paradigm is its repository of information that can be searched.
Additionally, the layout of conversation is a lot easier to follow in the forum and the actual
exchange of information is, generally, a lot more thorough.
Finally... Considering the number of FB and other type social spots where Mixbus is currently being discussed,
just how many places can users expect to be monitored by actual Harrison staff? I've seen a lot of
Mixbus bashing on some of the non-forum sites because nobody from Harrison has replied to their post.
Well... how about taking your questions to where a better support body frequents?

Cheers!
Patrick
The only active Soundcraft Ui24R discussion is on Facebook. The forum here has a much better format that's more amenable to discussion. I'm frankly surprised how clunky the facebook group is.
I think the best forum software is Discourse

https://www.discourse.org/

Although this forum's software is quite good also.