Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Mixbux on SALE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://harrisonconsoles.com/site/mixbus...QcPFxU8i2Q

Would be GREAT a upgrade price for MB to 32C , harrison ?
Incredible price, incredible value!
I took advantage of this to test-drive Mixbus without any "demo" limitations. I figure for $19 it's a no-brainer to have this around as an option.

Now, that begs the next question I can't seem to find the answer to... if I decide I want to go "all-in" is there a Mixbus to 32C upgrade path or do I need to pay full price for 32C? (or wait for it to go on sale)

I see their "Upgrade Policy" in the support section but it only addresses version upgrades, not product upgrades.

Thanks!
(10-06-2020, 10:57 AM)MakerDP Wrote: [ -> ]I took advantage of this to test-drive Mixbus without any "demo" limitations. I figure for $19 it's a no-brainer to have this around as an option.

Now, that begs the next question I can't seem to find the answer to... if I decide I want to go "all-in" is there a Mixbus to 32C upgrade path or do I need to pay full price for 32C? (or wait for it to go on sale)

I see their "Upgrade Policy" in the support section but it only addresses version upgrades, not product upgrades.

Thanks!

I think Harrrison splits MB and 32c into two different products. Correct me if im wrong.

So , there are no MB to 32c upgrades i think. I wish they did it too , i would upgrade for a nice promo price too.
Does 32C ever go on sale?
(10-06-2020, 04:08 PM)MakerDP Wrote: [ -> ]Does 32C ever go on sale?

They went on sale last year. 10 th anniversery , for 79$ i think