Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Midi entry keyboard disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to mixbus, so forgive me if this is a no brainer.....

I added a new midi track without issue and then found a keyboard editor that had not only the keys of the piano, but also had note values and dynamics. I was able to choose whatever values and then input the notes directly from my midi keyboard.then....

I closed out the keyboard and was not able to find again. Not from any menu and right clicking action. What phantom midi keyboard did I stumble upon and how do I get it back?

Thanks for the help in advance...
(03-31-2020, 09:42 PM)kento Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to mixbus, so forgive me if this is a no brainer.....

I added a new midi track without issue and then found a keyboard editor that had not only the keys of the piano, but also had note values and dynamics. I was able to choose whatever values and then input the notes directly from my midi keyboard.then....

I closed out the keyboard and was not able to find again. Not from any menu and right clicking action. What phantom midi keyboard did I stumble upon and how do I get it back?

Thanks for the help in advance...

Haha, right-click on the recording button of the track, select step-entry, enjoy the keyboard. Smile

MMM
The one button that went unclicked.....of course

Thanks so much!