Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Time out: Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends here,

all the best for the new year 2019 to all of you. May you look back to a successful and musical year 2018 and into an even better 2019.
For me personally 2019 will be the year of the hardware controller: Having sorted the studio construction and made some continuous business happen I will now use my time to make this old project of mine reality: the Mixbus/Mixbus32C modular hardware console.
Since I was accused here recently of things I've never done plus got negative reputation by people I actually helped to get going I have decided to pull my time out forward by three weeks, so:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to all my friends here. Of course you can contact me via PM anytime, I'll just not attend in the forum.

Cheers,
MMM
(12-06-2018, 10:06 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: [ -> ]Dear friends here,

all the best for the new year 2019 to all of you. May you look back to a successful and musical year 2018 and into an even better 2019.
For me personally 2019 will be the year of the hardware controller: Having sorted the studio construction and made some continuous business happen I will now use my time to make this old project of mine reality: the Mixbus/Mixbus32C modular hardware console.
Since I was accused here recently of things I've never done plus got negative reputation by people I actually helped to get going I have decided to pull my time out forward by three weeks, so:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to all my friends here. Of course you can contact me via PM anytime, I'll just not attend in the forum.

Cheers,
MMM

Thanks much MMM. The best to you as well. I will certainly be wanting to follow you on your hardware project and will hopefully have some time to chip in some help in 2019. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, and a damn good new year! Take care Sir! See you soon.
Dear MMM, Enjoy your time off from the forum. I have benefited from so many of your posts. Thank You. Best of luck with your studio and surface controller. I look forward to your return. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me and mine to you and yours.
Happy New Year to you too. Do not mind too much about the people, remain true.

Cheers.
(12-06-2018, 10:06 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends here.

Cheers,
MMM

Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Enjoy working on the hardware console. See you next year :-)

Best

Sthauge :-)
Hi Max,
all the best for the Festive season to you and your family.
Hope we avoid the Heatwaves this year but I doubt it somehow.
Book a spot at Maslin Beach and have a good time.
Watch out for the Galahs.
Thanks for all your contributions.

Cheers