Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Mixbus 5.1 problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm experiencing a couple of bugs with the latest Mixbus version 5.1.0 (running on MacBook Pro mid 2015 MacOs Mojave v.10.14)

1. A graphics problem: I have to place my cursor quite a bit ABOVE every item to highlight it or activate it (e.g.in the Mixer if I place my cursor over the mute button it will activate the input trim just below it). This is very annoying!

2. In Audio/Midi settings I have to stop the audio engine if I want to change the buffer size. Otherwise Mixbus will crash. (actually this was something which happened on earlier Mixbus versions).

Any solutions to question 1. would be very warmly received.

PS what a fabulous program is Mixbus.
Yes, changing the audio engine you have to stop it first. It is normal behaviour. You cannot change the engine in your car when it is runningSmile
The 1st quesion I cannot comment, I am on windows and there hovering over items works as expected. Was it the same with MB5.0?
(10-21-2018, 09:14 AM)henrymorris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I'm experiencing a couple of bugs with the latest Mixbus version 5.1.0 (running on MacBook Pro mid 2015 MacOs Mojave v.10.14)

1. A graphics problem: I have to place my cursor quite a bit ABOVE every item to highlight it or activate it (e.g.in the Mixer if I place my cursor over the mute button it will activate the input trim just below it). This is very annoying!

2. In Audio/Midi settings I have to stop the audio engine if I want to change the buffer size. Otherwise Mixbus will crash. (actually this was something which happened on earlier Mixbus versions).

Any solutions to question 1. would be very warmly received.

PS what a fabulous program is Mixbus.

http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum...-6430.html
(10-21-2018, 10:03 AM)Tassy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, changing the audio engine you have to stop it first. It is normal behaviour. You cannot change the engine in your car when it is runningSmile
The 1st quesion I cannot comment, I am on windows and there hovering over items works as expected. Was it the same with MB5.0?

Thanks Tassy for replying... regarding question 1, I upgraded from Mixbus 4 directly to 5.1, so can't tell.

FIXED ...... for anyone else who has the same problem: I got rid of the cursor problem by quitting Mixbus 5, deleting the preferences folder (in Library) and starting again.