Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Mixbus defective [Solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help! I am a new Mixbus user on a MacBook Pro. Operating system is 10.13.2. I recently downloaded Mixbus 4 and bought the license. In playing with Mixbus, something got fouled up. The screen write is fouled up and none of the buttons "push" down or light up, although the tracks do play and mostly respond to the controls. I have deleted Mixbus and reinstalled it, but it continues to be fouled up. I think I need to delete preferences but I don't know where to look for them. I am a recent Mac user, having used PCs for many years. Can somebody please help?
As a first guess: the window is much larger than will fit on the screen. and in this case on OSX, the window's GUI won't refresh.
(01-22-2018, 03:28 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: [ -> ]As a first guess: the window is much larger than will fit on the screen. and in this case on OSX, the window's GUI won't refresh.

Ben, how do I fix this?
Preferences / Appearance / User Interface Size and Scale / Mixer Strip Scale / gives a pulldown menu giving you 70% to 140% window scale.
Try reducing the scale down to 80% then increase until you get the scale right.
Also tick box (Warn at app start if scale is wrong...)
...and also make sure that your monitor meets our minimum recommended size for Mixbus or 32C.
(01-22-2018, 05:40 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: [ -> ]...and also make sure that your monitor meets our minimum recommended size for Mixbus or 32C.

Thank you, Ben. That fixed everything!