Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Reverse EQ and Dynamics signal flow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to reverse EQ / Dynamics signal flow in Mixbus? Or is it the intention of Mixbus to keep it in this order?

Sometimes I would just hi-pass the signal, then process it with dynamics and finetune with the EQ.
In Mixbus v2, the compressor/EQ are part of the "fader" block, and cannot be re-ordered. Of course you can add plugins either pre- or post-fader.

Stay tuned for some changes in v3.

Best,
-Ben
Looking forward to v3 but after few days of mixing in Mixbus I must admit that I just really like the flow of the whole process! So refreshing to mix without endless opening / closing of external windows, checking the values there, etc. etc. Not to mention the amazing tape saturation and overall sound, reminds me of a sweet punchy butter on my ears! Smile

Any idea of v3 release date and features? I suspect it will be released two months later than announced but still curious!
Sorry, I've been in the software business too long to guess at a release date!

I'm glad to hear you like the workflow, though. We will maintain the same feel for v3.
(06-03-2014, 09:23 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I've been in the software business too long to guess at a release date!

That's why I joked about the software being released two months earlier. Smile Looking forward to the v3!