Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Region Curve Automation (Sorted)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, Pro-doucher here.

I'm new to this forum and new to mixbus. I only have the normal version but If I like it I plan to purchase 32c. I've put about 20 hours into using mixbus and I'm starting to feel familiar with it but I still find using the edit functions a little tedious. Hopefully this will improve as I use the program more.

I've been using the region gain curve automation feature and I like how quick it is to just select a range of a region and then adjust gain accordingly. I was wondering if this worked for other automations as well such as pan, plugin or fader automation? I know I can create different points on an automation line and then do it but is there a way to just select an area and do it automatically. (I actually worked this out, I just had to have automation set to touch or write for it to allow me to do the edits)[/b]

Anyway, I've been really enjoying mixbus despite it crashing a quite a few times and general awkwardness using a new DAW. I hope I can start using this program more seriously in the future, the pseudo-analogue workflow is great![b]