Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: BMW forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div mode="rant">
Hey there are thousands of threads in the BMW forums but not a single one telling BMW how much their cars should cost. I'm quite tired of the permanent haggling about peanuts here. Discussing the product and features is one thing and Harrison invited us to do so. Trying to tell them how and through which channels to sell it and whining about missed discounts is not part of that.
If you grab a bargain somewhere - be happy. If you paid full price - you found the product well worth it. End of story!

MMM
</div>
(05-25-2017, 05:59 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: [ -> ]<div mode="rant">
Hey there are thousands of threads in the BMW forums but not a single one telling BMW how much their cars should cost. I'm quite tired of the permanent haggling about peanuts here. Discussing the product and features is one thing and Harrison invited us to do so. Trying to tell them how and through which channels to sell it and whining about missed discounts is not part of that.
If you grab a bargain somewhere - be happy. If you paid full price - you found the product well worth it. End of story!

MMM
</div>

ROTFLMAO

U funny MMM

Now I have to go over to the BMW forum and make pricing observations.
(05-25-2017, 06:05 PM)bapu Wrote: [ -> ]U funny MMM

I do what I can Big Grin
MMM
Hahahaha

Now, where's that add rep button?
(05-26-2017, 11:30 AM)retro Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha

Now, where's that add rep button?

Lol thanks, happy to cheer you up mate Smile
MMM