Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Spill observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...seems logical after thinking it through...
The spill button on mixbuses works only when you assigned the channel in v4. When you open a v3-session you would have to re-assign the mixbuses to make the spill button work.
Apparently the flag is set in a new place in the v4 session file which is read at session start but the v3 session file is not scanned for mixbus assignments at import.

MMM
(Linux version)

Edit: it is scanned but the "spill conclusion" is not made...
(05-03-2017, 01:15 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote: [ -> ]...seems logical after thinking it through...
The spill button on mixbuses works only when you assigned the channel in v4. When you open a v3-session you would have to re-assign the mixbuses to make the spill button work.
Apparently the flag is set in a new place in the v4 session file which is read at session start but the v3 session file is not scanned for mixbus assignments at import.

MMM
(Linux version)

Edit: it is scanned but the "spill conclusion" is not made...

Thank you for figuring this out. I was experiencing this but didn't realize it was because I loaded a MB 3 session...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk