Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Exporting not sounding right (solved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to export a song now for over an hour and every time, no matter what I try, the exported mix sounds very thin with no bass. I have played it back in 3 different players too. It is simply a stereo mix, that I re-eq'ed to add more bass and dynamics, but my changes are not ending up in the exported file. I have tried normal export and stem export to no avail. Any suggestions as to what is going on here? Yes, I checked the processing box in the stem export.

Fedora 23 64bit.
In session/export menu what edit export options have you chosen?

Export from the track right click menu exports the wave in it without any processing.
(08-25-2016, 11:48 PM)Tassy Wrote: [ -> ]In session/export menu what edit export options have you chosen?

Export from the track right click menu exports the wave in it without any processing.

Actually, I just figured out the problem. I had Mixbus running through my L/R + subwoofer, and VLC on playback was not patched to the sub. I have cheap ($100) Polk Audio monitors with 5" woofers. So I am wrongfully using a 10" self powered sub to compensate. I know, bad bad bad. They are rated at 80-22k, so I have the sub tuned from 60-100hz, and the Monitor EQ boosted a slight 2db in the 80-90hz range on the mains.

Thank you for your input. I never had noticed the "right click" option in the Export Window before.