Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Accidentally triggering busses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally send channels to in different busses and ended up figuring out what happen to the mix that I did. Finally to notice it is just a gain problem. Is it because apple mouse touch sensitive or you guys have this type of problem. It would have been great if there is a way Mixbus to identify accidentally touch and intentionally one.
(06-15-2016, 11:54 AM)BHBstudio Wrote: [ -> ]I accidentally send channels to in different busses and ended up figuring out what happen to the mix that I did. Finally to notice it is just a gain problem. Is it because apple mouse touch sensitive or you guys have this type of problem. It would have been great if there is a way Mixbus to identify accidentally touch and intentionally one.

Habari gani

It would genius to be able to detect an accidental click or a really meant click : But nothing is impossible it seems for Ben or X-42

But is undo a solution for you?

Regards
Kwa heri
Nzuri sana Frank,

I don't know if undo works for that. At least if they add an option to make it manually selectable that will work for me. Otherwise every time i use apple Magic Mouse to go left and right I accidentally turn the bus send knob and assign the Bass for example to different buses and it gets louder. I will start asking myself what did I do wrong? Those knobs are too sensitive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(06-15-2016, 02:18 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: [ -> ]Nzuri sana Frank,

I don't know if undo works for that. At least if they add an option to make it manually selectable that will work for me. Otherwise every time i use apple Magic Mouse to go left and right I accidentally turn the bus send knob and assign the Bass for example to different buses and it gets louder. I will start asking myself what did I do wrong? Those knobs are too sensitive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not seen that : i will pay attention to that :

lala salama
(06-15-2016, 02:18 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: [ -> ]I will start asking myself what did I do wrong? Those knobs are too sensitive.

Ummmm... get a proper mouse?

SCNR
MMM