Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: The "Rulers" display covers the first track details.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my Mixbus projects, the "Rulers" display covers much of the first track's display. Is there a setting or way to correct this?
That doesn't sound like normal operation. Can you please post a screenshot?
OK, This doesn't always happen, but when it does, I figured out a workaround. Use the "Fit All Tracks" command to get all the tracks on the display. If the top track is partially covered by the rulers display, grab the bottom of that top track and drag it up under the rulers display. When you get to the top, it will magically snap and the whole track display will again become visible.

(05-11-2016, 05:14 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't sound like normal operation. Can you please post a screenshot?

The next time it happens I grab a screenshot.
(05-11-2016, 05:21 PM)lkingston Wrote: [ -> ]OK, This doesn't always happen, but when it does, I figured out a workaround. Use the "Fit All Tracks" command to get all the tracks on the display. If the top track is partially covered by the rulers display, grab the bottom of that top track and drag it up under the rulers display. When you get to the top, it will magically snap and the whole track display will again become visible.

(05-11-2016, 05:14 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't sound like normal operation. Can you please post a screenshot?

The next time it happens I grab a screenshot.
I have also had this problem.