Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: start a new session from an old session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to start a new session with an old session. Changing the title, editing and adding tracks, etc. However, I want the old session untouched. Should I copy the old session and open it in a new one?
Thanks
(07-21-2023, 03:03 PM)nik5 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to start a new session with an old session. Changing the title, editing and adding tracks, etc. However, I want the old session untouched. Should I copy the old session and open it in a new one?
Thanks

"Session > Save As..."

Make sure you have your "current" session saved where you want, and then this should create a copy under the new (different) name, and you'd continue under the new name.
(07-21-2023, 04:06 PM)mixbuswlk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2023, 03:03 PM)nik5 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to start a new session with an old session. Changing the title, editing and adding tracks, etc. However, I want the old session untouched. Should I copy the old session and open it in a new one?
Than

"Session > Save As..."

Make sure you have your "current" session saved where you want, and then this should create a copy under the new (different) name, and you'd continue under the new name.

Sounds easy enough.  Thanks