Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: CRASH Zooming and navigating in SUMMARY View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, in v8 (latest update) I got sevral crashes when Zooming and changing the zoom with the Summary view.
Gosh you're right! Sometimes after zooming even 1 or 2 times, just clicking in the summary window will crash  Sad
(04-15-2022, 05:00 AM)rods Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, in v8 (latest update) I got sevral crashes when Zooming and changing the zoom with the Summary view.

The same thing happened to me but I zoomed in and it crashed immediately 
Windows pro 10 (only on Internet if needed)

Latest 8 ( 1 hour a go ) 
Been there sins Harrison Mixbus 2,5 came out and love it still
Went back on the first v 8 and back in business
Not seeing this behaviour on macOS...
Same here. Crashing. Windows 10

EDIT: So it seems to crash on the Linux side as well and is pretty unusable.
This morning I noticed that if I launch MB32C (from a DOS terminal window) and then I load a session, the following text appears in the terminal window

Quote:Failed to find action: [ClipEditing/zoom-in]

The same thing happens when running Ardour so I've filed a bug report on the Ardour forum.
I decided to follow Dannie's example and go back to ver 8.0.17 . Sure enough, that seems to get rid of the problem.

BUT... for some strange reason all my sessions are now showing those vertical lines which indicate bars & beats. Generally speaking I don't enable them but for the life of me, I can't find the setting to turn them off.  Blush  Can someone remind me where to find it?
@john53
On Edit page - right of the SNAP button is Grid selector, it comes as default set to BAR, use pulldown menu and set to No Grid
That was it Dingo. Many thanks!  Cool
@rods: thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are working on it.
Pages: 1 2